Frequently Asked Questions

If my water has been terminated for non-payment, what do I need to do to have service restored?

You will need to call our Customer Service Department at (215) 675-3301 ext. 204 to speak to a Customer Service Associate. The representative will advise you of the amount due, including any penalty...

Board Meeting

Did You Know?

Leaks inside the toilet can waste up to 200 gallons of water a day.